Researchers and clinicians
- A limited number of travel fellowships will be available for young researcher, or clinicians, below 40 years of age at the time of the conference.
- Travel fellowships will be awarded to presenting authors of accepted abstracts fulfilling the application criteria.
- The application for travel fellowship is integrated into the abstract submission. A letter of motivation needs to be included on the submission form as well as a letter of support issued by the mentor / director of the fellow candidate.
- Additional travel scholarships will be made available for patients, within the conference budget allowance.
- Further information regarding application procedure will be published soon.